Anti-White Racist Psychiatrist Speaks At Yale
It’s hard to come up with a better example of the woke totalitarian capture of elite institutions than this Yale School of Medicine lecture by a hardcore anti-white racist psychiatrist, the audio of which is posted on Bari Weiss’s Substack. Weiss highlights these lines from the lecture:
- This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil. (Time stamp: 6:45)
- I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor. (Time stamp: 7:17)
- White people are out of their minds and they have been for a long time. (Time stamp: 17:06)
- We are now in a psychological predicament, because white people feel that we are bullying them when we bring up race. They feel that we should be thanking them for all that they have done for us. They are confused, and so are we. We keep forgetting that directly talking about race is a waste of our breath. We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero, to accept responsibility. It ain’t gonna happen. They have five holes in their brain. It’s like banging your head against a brick wall. It’s just like sort of not a good idea. (Time stamp 17:13)
- We need to remember that directly talking about race to white people is useless, because they are at the wrong level of conversation. Addressing racism assumes that white people can see and process what we are talking about. They can’t. That’s why they sound demented. They don’t even know they have a mask on. White people think it’s their actual face. We need to get to know the mask. (Time stamp 17:54)
This racist rant was sponsored by Yale. From the poster:
If you go to the Bari Weiss site, you can also read the text of an interview that Katie Herzog did with Dr. Khilanani. It’s chilling, absolutely chilling. What we all need to confront is the fact that this psychiatrist, under the auspices of one of the most prestigious universities in America, delivered a lecture featuring unapologetic, unrestrained racism, and … nobody in that institution or in her circles cared. This is par for the course. They expect it. At some level, they want it.
Do I believe that most white people who heard it, or who, within the Yale community, heard it, believe what Dr. Khilanani said? No, I don’t, though I’m just guessing. But I am 100 percent sure that they are terrified to say something about it, because if you spoke up, that would be the end of you professionally.
This is how our elites think, people. They are mainstreaming anti-white racism, and treating it as good. This is a psychiatrist, invited by Yale to speak about white people as psychopaths, fantasizing openly about murdering white people because of the color of their skin, and we just go along like it’s no big deal. The New York Times doesn’t care. The Washington Post doesn’t care. NPR doesn’t care. The networks don’t care. If a whiny middle-aged white woman makes life uncomfortable for a person of color in public, it’s time for a new round of Karen stories. But let one of the most privileged people in this country — a New York psychiatrist invited to lecture by Yale — deliver a lecture demonizing white people, and … yawn. The fact that Dr. Khilanani felt at liberty to give a talk like this without fear of repercussion tells you a lot about where we are.
I don’t ever want to see Donald Trump again. He had these people’s number, in a way, but he did little or nothing effective to stop them. I want to vote for a presidential candidate who will move against these dirtbags and their institutions without mercy. Enough is enough. I’m not sure what can be done, but if we keep tolerating this, there is going to be violence, one way or another. I am not willing to sit here and listen to these aristocrats like Dr. Khilanani, and malignant institutions like Yale, turn people against me, my children, and my neighbors, because we are white.
What is wrong with you people at Yale, white and non-white, standing for this? Do you have consciences? Do you have spines? You disgust me. Live not by lies!
UPDATE:The New York Times reports on the controversy today. It says Yale is trying to distance itself from this loon.